France MEDICAL AUCTIONS "FME" processes the personal data of Users who visit our Online Platform and use our Service.
The company FME is concerned about the protection of personal data. It is committed to ensuring the highest level of protection of your personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Act and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of 14 April 2016 ("RGPD").
For personal data collected using cookies, you can find additional information in our Cookies Declaration.
Personal data is collected by:
France Medical Auctions S.A.S capital of 70 000,00 euros, registered with the Register of Commerce and Companies of Nanterre under the number 849 775 663 whose head office is located 30 bis Rue de Paris - 92190 MEUDON.
User: any natural person, with a France Médical Enchères account or not, using the Site France Medical Enchères or one of the services offered on it.
Site: This site is www.francemedicalauctions.com as well as mobile and desktop.
France Médical Enchères collects personal data of all Users browsing, consulting and carrying out commercial actions on our Site, using cookies in accordance with the legislation in force.
This data collection is done for the following treatments:
- Customer Account Management, Favorites and Commercial Actions
- Management of deliveries and after-sales service
- Provision of a customer service and the customer can be accessible by phone
- Provision of sharing tools on social networks
- Sending targeted commercial offers by email or any other medium
- Personalization of sites (mobile and desktop) according to the affinities of the user
- Fight against fraud during payment
- Measurement of site visits (mobile and desktop)
- Except for commercial prospecting operations, France Médical Enchères considers that the above set of treatments are necessary for the performance of the contract concluded between the User and France Médical Enchères.
Commercial prospecting operations are based on the consent of the data subject to the processing of his data. France Médical Enchères has the right to withdraw her consent by sending an email request to email@example.com or by mail to the following address:
France Médical Enchères - Digital Marketing Service
78 Boulevard de la République - 92100 Boulogne Billancourt - France
We collect and process only data for professional’s use including:
• your name, address, email address, password, phone number, IP address, login and navigation data, history of your commercial actions, favorites, products consulted, complaints, the certificate of incorporation or equivalent, the company bank information and possibly data from a credit card.
The mandatory or optional nature of the data is reported to you during collection by an asterisk. Some data is collected automatically because of your actions on the platform.
We also measure the audience, for example, we measure the number of pages viewed, the number of visits to the site, as well as visitor activity and frequency of return.
We collect the information that you provide us, especially when:
• You create your buyer account
• You browse our sites and read articles
• Contact our Sales & Marketing Department
The data collected on the sites is exclusively for FME.
They can be passed on to partners who can process this information on their behalf (they are recipients) and according to FME's instructions (they are subcontractors).
The recipients of the data are:
• Financing institutions and credits
• Police authorities in the context of judicial requisition concerning the fight against fraud
FRANCE MEDICAL ENCHERES also uses subcontractors for the following operations:
• Secure payment on the sites
• The fight against fraud
• Removal and transport services and packaging (delivery)
• Managing telephone calls and sending postal mail
In accordance with the “Informatique et Libertés” Act of January 6, 1978 amended by the law of August 6, 2004, you have a right to access and rectify and oppose personal data about you. You have just to write to us online or by mail to France Medical Enchères, 78 Boulevard de la République 92100 Boulogne Billancourt, indicating your name, surname, company name, buyer number and e-mail.
100% secure payment
FME uses CIC's Monetico solution for the integrated management of credit card payments. This solution is PCI-DSS certified and offers a maximum level of security with 3D Secure.
Payment card information is encrypted using SSL (https) and never travels over the Internet. The personal data entered on our site are confidential. At no point does FME have access to the entire credit card number.
Accepted credit cards are MASTERCARD / VISA / AMEX
FME offers you to use social networks to improve the commercial relationship and offer you targeted advertising offers on these networks.
The use of social networks to interact with FME and including Facebook Messenger tools, buttons "share" Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter) is likely to cause data exchange between FME and these social networks.
For example, if you are connected to the Facebook social network on your computer and are viewing a page on the FME site, Facebook may collect this information. Similarly, if you click on the "tweet" button on an FME site page, twitter will collect this information.
FME invites you to consult the policies of personal data management of the various social networks to know the data that can be communicated by them.
If you do not want social networks to collect this data when browsing the FME site, we advise you to disconnect from them before visiting the FME website.
FME uses your contact information to send you targeted advertisements, particularly by email.
In this context, the company FME agrees to comply with the rules applicable to each prospecting channel.
When creating an account, the User can subscribe to the FME newsletter. It could unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the link provided for this purpose.
Mail and phone number
The mailing address and telephone number of the users are necessary for the processing and management of payments as well as the commercial relations between FME and the buyers.
FME uses this personal data for commercial prospecting purposes. At any time, the user could oppose it in a simple and freeway by email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to control your personal data?
You have access to your entire profile and data by logging in with your username and password at https://auctions.francemedicalauctions.com/.
What happens to your personal data if your Account is deleted?
When you delete or delete your Account, your personal data will be permanently deleted. This does not include the data that we have to store for an extended period in accordance with the legal requirements for the retention of documents relating to public auctions, or processed by other Users, in accordance with the General Conditions of Purchase.
Setting a cookie
The HTTP cookie, which is currently the most used technology, is a small text file saved by the browser of your computer, tablet or smartphone and which allows to keep user data to facilitate navigation and allow certain features.
The purpose of using FME cookies
Cookies that FME issues on the site allow us
• to adapt the presentation of our Site according to the terminal used;
• memorize information relating to a form that you have completed on our Site (registration or access to your account, service subscribed, content of your favorites, etc.);
• allow you access to reserved and personal areas of our platform, such as your account, through identifiers;
• Implement security measures, for example when you are asked to log back into your account after a certain amount of time;
• share information with advertisers on other websites to offer you relevant advertising and in line with your interests. As such, we use advertising cookies
Setting up your browser software
You can configure your browser so that cookies are stored in your device or, conversely, they are rejected, either systematically or according to their issuer. You can also configure your browser so that the acceptance or the refusal of cookies are offered to you punctually, before a cookie is likely to be registered in your terminal.
How to exercise your choices, depending on the browser you use?
The configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the menu, which will allow you to know how to modify your wishes in terms of cookies.
• For Internet Explorer™ : http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
• For Safari™ : http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/3.0/fr/9277.html
• For Chrome™ : http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=956…
• For Firefox™:: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%2…,
Setting up the operating system of your smartphone
You have the possibility to control the deposit of Cookies on your smartphone in the rules of the operating system.
On iOS: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
On Android: https://support.google.com/chrome/topic/3434352
In order to constantly improve and optimize our offer, we use so-called tracking technologies. For this purpose, we use the services of Google Analytics.
This site uses Google Analytics (Universal), it uses methods that allow an analysis of your use of the site, for example with "cookies", text files saved on your computer.
The information generated about your use of the site is usually transmitted and stored on a Google server located in the United States. By activating IP anonymization on this site, the IP address is abbreviated before transmission in the Member States of the European Union or the European Economic Area.
The complete IP address is transmitted only in exceptional cases to a Google server in the United States where it will be abbreviated. The anonymous IP address transmitted by your browser as part of the Google Analytics service is not cross-checked with other data held by Google.
You may prevent Google's entry and processing of cookie-generated data about your use of the site (including your IP address) by downloading and installing the plugin available at the following link:
Instead of installing the plugin, you can click on this link to prevent, in the future, the entry on this site by Google Analytics. An opt-out cookie will be placed on your device. If you delete cookies, you will have to click on this link again.